Since the invention of the smartphone, the number one concern on everyone’s mind is “How can I use this to help prepare for the zombie apocalypse?” And if that’s not your number one concern, it should be. Zombies, Run! is a game designed to augment your current running routine with a story and extra, *ahem*, motivation. Of the keeping-your-brains variety.
The game actually started as a Kickstarter project (but what doesn’t these days?) and was released on iOS a few months ago. The game is fairly straightforward. Plug in your headphones before you go running, and hit play. The audio creates an environment and a narrative that engulfs you in a post-apocalyptic world.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- New Kickstarter Projectm ‘Pebble’ Revamps The InPulse Smartwatch, Makes It Prettier And More Functional
- Double Fine Adventure’s Next "Classic Point-And-Click Adventure" Game Is Headed For Android
- Chameleon Is Back For Its Second Go On Kickstarter, Hopefully Won’t Hit Any Snags This Time
- MobileMount – A Crowd-Funded Suction Mount Which Promises To Keep Just About Any Device In Place While On The Go
- From The Makers Of Capta Comes A New Kickstarter Project: Meet Vavo, Your New Universal Stand/Mount/Kickstand
Zombies, Run! Spices Up Your Running Routine With A Little Undead Uprising was written by the awesome team at Android Police.