Google usually releases a new Nexus phone in Q4, and we’re already firmly into Q3 – which means the rumors should start heating up any day now. In fact, given just how little we’ve heard on the subject (presumably because everyone is too busy gushing over the Nexus 7), we should probably (hopefully) be hearing something any day now.
Our question to you is, if you could pick the manufacturer of the next Nexus phone, who would you choose?
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- HTC’s Rumoured Tablet Now Coming In Q2 2011 With Gingerbread On-Board?
- [Poll] Sprint Users – Which Phone Will Be Your Next Purchase?
- [Weekend Poll] What Manufacturer Will Your Next Device Be From?
- After Several Delays, Max Payne Mobile Is Finally Coming To Android On June 14th
- WSJ: Google To Open Online Store This Year, Will Sell Tablets Independently Of Retailers (Perhaps With The Launch Of Jellybean)
[Weekend Poll] In A Perfect World, Who Would Manufacture The Next Nexus Phone? was written by the awesome team at Android Police.