Google launched the Play Store in March in an attempt to consolidate the Books, Movies, Music, and Apps under one umbrella. Obviously the Apps section sees a ton of action, but we’re not so sure that the other three have really found any traction. So we’re taking the question to you, although our readers admittedly aren’t the most unbiased of audiences to ask about this.
Do you use Google Play Music to purchase tracks or albums on any sort of regular basis?
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Weekend Poll, Part 1] How Many Apps Did You Purchase During The Market "10 Billion Promo?"
- [Weekend Poll] What Do You Primarily Use Your Tablet For?
- [Weekend (Non-)Poll] What Are Your Three Favorite Apps?
- [Weekend Poll] What Is Your Ideal Tablet Screen Size?
- Millions Of Songs On Sale for $ 0.49 In The Android Market, Albums For Just $ 4.99
[Weekend Poll] Do You Regularly Purchase Tracks/Albums Using Google Play Music? was written by the awesome team at Android Police.