Verizon Galaxy Nexus users, you finally have the Android 4.0.4 OTA update coming your way. You were the first ones to own a Galaxy Nexus (see our detailed review) and experience Ice Cream Sandwich, and yet now you’re one of the last to receive updates. Yup, the last update, ICL53F, was in… December of last year. I know how bitter it makes you, and I don’t really have excuses on Verizon’s behalf, so let’s just get down to business.
Note #1: First of all, the bad news – if you’re not rooted or don’t have a custom recovery, you will have to wait for the OTA.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Download And Install The Official Android 4.0.4 (IMM76D) OTA For Sprint Nexus S 4G – No Wipe Required
- Nexus One Users, Get Your Froyo Download And Install Guide Here! UPDATE: It’s Been Rooted!
- Google Nexus One 2.3.6 OTA (GRK39F) Rolling Out Now – Here Is How To Update From 2.3.4 (GRJ22) Manually
- Exclusive Download + Video: Root-Friendly Flashable Gingerbread Update For HTC Droid Incredible 2 [Leak]
- [Updated] Official Android 4.0.4 (IMM76D) Update Comes To The Nexus S – Here’s How To Get It Right Now [Download]
Verizon Galaxy Nexus Android 4.0.4 (IMM76K) Update Rolling Out To Some Users, Here’s How To Get It Manually [Download] was written by the awesome team at Android Police.