Update 1/26/12: The MAXX is now live on VZW (thanks, Vinoth):
If you were following along with us and the action of CES, then you undoubtedly caught the announcement of the Droid RAZR MAXX, an 8.99 mm thin beast packing a 3,300 mAh battery that will likely outlast you in terms of needing to recharge. While it is nearly 2 mm thicker than the original Droid RAZR, it is still incredibly thin for how long the battery lasts. It can supposedly blast through 21 hours of straight talk time, and considering the fact that any sane person doesn’t …
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Update: Release Date] CES 2012: Verizon Wireless And Motorola Announce The Beefier Droid RAZR MAXX And The Original Droid RAZR In Purple
- White Droid RAZR Available On December 15th (Tomorrow) For $ 299 With Agreement – Buy One, Get $ 100 Off A Droid Xyboard
- [Updated: Videos] Motorola Droid RAZR Is Official, Hitting Verizon Shelves In Early November For $ 299 With Two-Year Agreement
- [One-Day Only Deal Alert] Amazon Wireless Offering Droid RAZR For $ 111.11 In Celebration Of 11/11/11 (That’s Over $ 180 Off)
- [Updated] More Motorola Droid 4 Pics Leak, Looks Like A Bloated Droid Bionic With A Keyboard