While the TGI Friday’s brand might not exactly inspire awe in food critics, the fast food chain’s flashy new Android app is undeniably impressive.
It has all the standard features you’d expect from an app of this sort (e.g. finding directions to a local Friday’s, checking out the chain’s menus, and placing orders); however, it also has one notably unique feature: the ability to pay your bill. Powered by a new service called Tabbedout, Friday’s app lets you create “tabs” of items you’d like to order, before paying the tab directly from your phone. By default an 18% tip is included, though this can be changed.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Want An Invite Code For The Friday Personal Assistant App We Previewed? Come On In, Because We’ve Got 50 Of Them
- Get Sprint’s Galaxy Tab $ 50 Off Black Friday Deal Early During RadioShack’s "Shack Friday" (November 21st-24th)
- Popular Eating App Foodspotting Now Available For Android
- Amazon Wireless Black Friday Android Deals Are Up – Most Phones On Sale Starting At $ 0.01
- Virgin Mobile USA’s Cyber Monday Deal: $ 75 Off Samsung Intercept ($ 174.99, No Contract)
TGI Friday’s Releases Android App, Lets Customers Pay Tabs From Their Phones was written by the awesome team at Android Police.