Giving T-Mo customers a few things to look forward to in the coming months, a roadmap of planned release/update dates leaked earlier today, revealing the proposed dates for several new device launches, as well as dates on which users can expect updates to Ice Cream Sandwich.
Before we take a look at the leaked screenshot, though, it’s worth noting that these dates are of course subject to change, especially considering this chart wasn’t meant for public viewing.
As you can see, T-Mo’s Galaxy SII is looking to catch up to its global counterpart with an update to Ice Cream Sandwich on May 14th, while HTC’s Amaze and Sensation 4G will be waiting till June 16th.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Ice Cream Sandwich Update (2.14.531.1) For T-Mobile’s HTC Amaze 4G Leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S "Value Pack" Update Leaked – Brings Minor UI Changes, Face Unlock, And More
- HTC Sheds Some Light On ICS Updates, Puts The Sensation, Sensation 4G, And Sensation XE At The Front Of The Line For OTAs At The End Of March
- T-Mobile’s 2011 Roadmap Leaked: Features MyTouch 4G Slide, Samsung Hercules, And The Mysterious HTC G-Infinity
- [CES 2012] Hands-On With The Huawei Ascend P1 S – The World’s New Thinnest Smartphone (With Comparison Shots)
T-Mobile Galaxy SII, Sensation, Amaze Planned ICS Update Dates Leaked Along With A Few New Devices, Launch Dates was written by the awesome team at Android Police.