Nvidia, in its ongoing quest to convince everyone to buy Tegra 3 devices, demoed several very impressive-looking games a few weeks ago. One of them was Puddle THD, and it’s now available in the Play Store in both lite and paid versions.
In Puddle THD, you use the accelerometer to control the flow of water (and eventually other fluids) through a maze of pipes and troughs to reach the goal. You have to account for friction, gravity, and temperature to make it to the end. The non-water fluids all have their own properties to consider as well. Controlling a river of molten lava is much different than a refreshing stream of water, but that shouldn’t be a surprise.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- NVIDIA Shows Off Five New Tegra 3 Games At E3: Dead Trigger, Puddle THD, Demons’ Score THD, Bounty Arms, And Heroes Call
- [CES 2012] HzO Lets You Fully Submerge Your Device In Water With No Ill Effects
- NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 Quad-Core Processor Goes Official – Check Out Its Raw Power In These Gameplay And Comparison Videos
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 Will Make PCs Obsolete In 2012
- [New Game] Demolition Inc. THD Brings Destructive Physics To Tegra Devices In One Massive Download
[New Game] Puddle THD launches On The Play Store With Very Pretty Physics For Tegra 3 Devices was written by the awesome team at Android Police.