Noodlecake Studios, the makers of Super Stickman Golf, have brought an interstellar racing experience to Android, recently releasing Lunar Racer to Google’s Play Store.
Lunar Racer, which Noodlecake dubs "the next casual racing sensation," transports players to a variety of lunar locations (including 16 unique tracks) where they can utilize missiles, mines, shields, thrusters, and nitro boosters to explode past the competition. It’s worth noting that powerups are purchased with Moonbux, which are (abundantly) collectable during normal gameplay, or available for in-app purchase.
The game also has a unique visual style, combining equal parts brilliant color with imaginative environments for a simply fun racing experience.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [New Game] Glu Mobile’s Samurai vs Zombies Successfully Combines Undead, Highly Stylized Monsters With Sword-Slashing Action
- [New Game] Bang Bang Racing THD Hits The Android Market In All Its Tegra 2 Glory
- [New Game] EA’s Real Racing 2 Brings Immersive, Dynamic Racing Action To The Palm Of Your Hand
- [Hands On] 4gency Releases Node.Hack, An Awesomely Unique Action Game That Offers Players A Chance To "Hack The World"
- [New Game] Mini Motor Racing Has Little Cars And Big Races In One Massive Download
[New Game] Lunar Racer (From The Creators Of Super Stickman Golf) Takes Fun, Touch-Based Racing To Outer Space was written by the awesome team at Android Police.