Gamevil released another treat to the Android Market today, introducing Arel Wars – a game that promises "RPG action and defense strategy," and doesn’t disappoint.
The game is kind of a cross between tower defense, real-time strategy, and RPG, packing the best of all three into a colorful, spritely world, taking players through 120 levels and across 8 unique maps. Before each match, players must choose their arsenal of powers and minions, which can be upgraded and reproduced throughout each round. To make things a bit more dynamic, each hero specie has its own tactical advantages and individual skills. Winning …
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [New Game Review] Age Of Defenders Easily Overshadows Existing Tower Defense Games With A Polished, Thoughtful, Unique Approach
- [New Game Review] Jelly Defense Adds A Whimsical Twist To Tower Defense
- [New Game] Glu Mobile’s INFECTED Hits The Android Market – Team Up With NYC Cops, Snipers, And Muggers To Defend Against The Zombie Onslaught
- Age Of Defenders Hits The Android Market At Last, Successfully Marrying Tower Defense And Strategy Genres
- [New Game] ‘Defender’ Brings An Active Role And Nice Visuals To Tower Defense-Style Games
[New Game] Arel Wars From Gamevil Combines RPG Action, Real-Time Strategy With Dynamic Environments And Graspable Gameplay was written by the awesome team at Android Police.