Getting fit is a chore. Keeping track of what you eat, how much you exercise, counting calories gained and lost, I t can all get a bit overwhelming. The Fitbit accessory is designed to make the process easier by keeping track of how many calories you’ve burned while walking, working out, etc. during the day and logging on to the site to add in your calorie intake at night. Now, the Android app streamlines both of these processes.
It can be difficult to keep track of a diet when you have to wait til you get home to …
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Deal Alert] Amazon Gold Box Deal Of The Day: BodyMedia FIT Armband Weight Management System For $ 140 – Wirelessly Syncs Calorie Information With Your Android Device
- Cocktail Flow And Cocktail Flow Tablet Let You Get Your Drink On In Style
- [New App] Geodog For Android Tracks Your Canine’s GPS Collar, Costs More Than The Dog
- MenuPages Enters The Android Food App Foray
- New Proof-Of-Concept ‘BrandTable’ Lets You Order KFC With NFC Right From Your Phone
[New App] Fitbit Gets A Mobile App, Tracks Your Food And Exercise Activity On The Go, Where You Do Most Of Your Eating And Exercising was written by the awesome team at Android Police.