Almost a week ago, we got a peek at the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Sammy’s latest 7″ iteration of the Galaxy Tab line. As expected, the Korean manufacturer has just unveiled the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 – the 7.0′s bigger, badder counterpart.
Look familiar? The Tab 2 10.1′s form factor is reminiscent of the 10.1n, with an added touch of style to the forward-oriented speaker grills. As for the Tab 2′s specs, here’s what we know so far:
- 10.1″ 1280×800 PLS TFT display
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (with TouchWiz UX)
- VGA front shooter and 3MP
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Gets A White Coat Of Paint Just Before The Holidays, Available On December 4th
- Samsung To Release LTE Variants Of The Galaxy S II And Galaxy Tab 8.9, Both With Upgraded Specs
- T-Mobile Announces Details, Release Dates For Samsung Galaxy S II
- Official Samsung Galaxy Tab Site Goes Live: Design, 360 View, Videos, Wallpapers, Specs, Accessories – It’s All There
- Samsung Releases Kernel Source Code For Verizon LTE Galaxy Tab 10.1, Let The Overclocking Commence
[MWC 2012] Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Tab 10.1 Again, Adds A MicroSD Slot, Tacks A ’2′ On The Name was written by the awesome team at Android Police.