Motorola’s MOTOACTV smartwatch, which the manufacturer bills as the "world’s first GPS fitness tracker with smart mp3 player, all in one," began receiving a software update yesterday, bringing the device’s standard model up to version 1.7.3, while its golf-oriented counterpart ascended to version 1.7.2.
Software version 1.7.3 includes a handful of improvements, including more flexible workout planning, the ability to create dedicated heart rate zones for different activities, Facebook and Twitter viewing capabilities, easier Wi-Fi setup, and more.
The golf-centered MOTOACTV’s update is largely the same, but includes (surprise) added golf functionality:
To improve game tracking, we added tee location options, more choices for ball lie marking and the ability to track the distance of your putts.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Motorola’s MOTOACTV Watch Gets An Update To Version 6.12/6.13, But Not All Devices Are Equal
- [Updated] Motorola Starts Rollout Of MOTOACTV Software Update v6.6 With Golf Features
- Motorola Reveals MOTOACTV, A Small Android-Powered MP3 Player That "Merges Fitness And Music Like Nothing Else"
- Gameloft Announces New Subscription Service In The UK, Lets You Get One Game Per Week For £0.99 (66% Off Regular Price)
- [New App] Regal Cinemas Gets An Official Android App – Find Theaters And Show Times, Order Tickets, And Much More
MOTOACTV Updated To Software Version 1.7.2/1.7.3 – Enhanced Workout Planning, Better Accuracy In Tow was written by the awesome team at Android Police.