Looks like Rezound a RAZR/Maxx owners could be seeing Ice Cream Sandwich as early as next week, if this leaked document from Best Buy that just landed in our inbox is to be believed.
As you can clearly see, Wednesday, April 4th is slated to be the day that the RAZR twins see the Android 4.0 update; while the Rezound update should begin rolling out just two days later.
Now, we realize that it’s pretty close to April Fool’s Day, so before you scream out “Fake!”, we’ve already reached out to our sources to verify the validity of the image, …
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Leaked Screenshots Of Ice Cream Sandwich For The Verizon Droid RAZR Show Up Online, All Other Details Seemingly Absent
- Motorola Speaks Up About Ice Cream Sandwich Updates: RAZR, Bionic, And XOOM To Be The First, Will Confirm More Later
- HTC Sheds Some Light On ICS Updates, Puts The Sensation, Sensation 4G, And Sensation XE At The Front Of The Line For OTAs At The End Of March
- Verizon Releases List Of Devices To Get Ice Cream Sandwich, Few Surprises Enclosed
- HTC Goes Even More Officially Official With ICS Update List On Their Blog, Reminds Us Which 16 Devices Will Get It
Leaked Best Buy Image Reveals Exact Dates Of ICS Updates For Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR/MAXX And HTC Rezound was written by the awesome team at Android Police.