A couple weeks ago was the last time we saw an Ice Cream Sandwich build for the international Galaxy S II leak out. And now there’s a new one, build number I9100XXLPH. It’s still Android 4.0.3 based with TouchWiz on top, and the build date was Feb 9th. Early reports are indicating that it’s a bit snappier with better battery life than the previous leaked version. SamMobile was kind enough to give a side-by-side comparison to the previous build:
- Interface: Kind of 3D effect when scrolling.
- Battery: Lot better than early ones.
- Faster: Feels the same as LPB
- Touch: Not so good as LPB.
- Overall: Better score in our eyes than LPB .
- Facelock: Same as LPB working fine.
- Task: Same as version LPB.
We’re drawing ever closer to an actual official public release of Android 4.0 for the Galaxy S II, most likely in the next couple weeks. But for those of you that aren’t patient enough to wait can flash this on your I9100 and play around with it early. Head over to the source link for downloads and instructions. And if you happen to try this out, drop us a line in the comments and let us know how it’s working for you.
Source: The Android Site