At this point, the list of HTC devices that will receive ICS isn’t new – they initially announced most of them via Facebook on February 9, and expanded the list a little (again via Facebook) just over a week later. Now, the company has posted the list on the HTC Blog. While there are no surprises to be found, at least they’re going super official with the announcement – and putting things in nice list form:
Here’s the scoop. The following HTC devices are confirmed to get a tasty treat of Ice Cream Sandwich:
- DROID Incredible 2 by HTC
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- HTC: Ice Cream Sandwich Coming To Sensation, Rezound, EVO 3D, EVO Design, Amaze, And More In Early 2012
- HTC Sheds Some Light On ICS Updates, Puts The Sensation, Sensation 4G, And Sensation XE At The Front Of The Line For OTAs At The End Of March
- HTC Announces Ice Cream Sandwich Updates For Some North American Phones – Thunderbolt, Rhyme, Droid Incredible 2, And Raider All Make The Cut
- [Updated x3] HTCDev.com Now Unlocking HTC Rezound, Vivid, Jetstream, Rhyme, And All HTC Devices Released After Sept 2011
- HTC Releases Kernel Source For Rezound, Sensation, Jetstream, And A Slew Of Other Devices
HTC Goes Even More Officially Official With ICS Update List On Their Blog, Reminds Us Which 16 Devices Will Get It was written by the awesome team at Android Police.