Popular deals service Groupon has had its Android app facelifted, resulting in a new look, as well as a couple new features and services. Take a look at the brand-new UI:
As you can see, the app now looks looks decidedly more Ice Cream Sandwich-y, has added a universal share button, and swipeable categories. You’ll also notice new categories for Pets and Rewards (spend enough money at certain businesses and you get loyalty rewards). Overall, this was a much-needed refresh.
However, if you’ve ever used the Groupon app in the past, you’ll know it was something a slow mover.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Yelp App Updated To Add New Groupon Now! Style "Deals" Feature
- Google Offers App Lands In The Android Market, Grab Deals And Coupons Straight From Your Phone
- Google Wallet And Google Offers Are Official, Pay With Your Phone Using NFC
- [Updated: Now $ 299.99 On Newegg] Deal Alert: Toshiba Thrive 16GB For $ 310 Shipped From Groupon
- Attention Loyal T-Mobile Customers: Get A Free G2 From T-Mobile’s Loyalty Department!
Groupon App For Android Receives Total Overhaul, Goes Version 2.0 was written by the awesome team at Android Police.