This was partially a result of my lack of funds for the Nexus 7 I wanted so desperately to pre-order, but the primary reason was that Google’s absolute silence on Google TV (GTV) during I/O keynotes represented, as I saw it, the last straw for the platform (at least in its current state). Of course, Google TV hasn’t really seen much action since last fall, but after former Google CEO Eric Schmidt promised big, magical things for this summer, it seemed Mountain View might still have some GTV tricks up its sleeves.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Google Announces Boatload Of New Partners For Google TV
- Google+ Developer Platform Announced: Soon We’ll Have Share Plugins, +1 Buttons, And The Ability Sign Into Apps With Google+
- [Polls] Google I/O – What Do You Think Of Google’s New Nexus Devices?
- Google TV To Be Added To The Next Update of The Android SDK; Developers, Start Your Engines!
- Marketplace Coming Soon To A Google TV Near You
[Editorial] Google TV Is Bad, And Google Should Feel Bad was written by the awesome team at Android Police.