Yes, that’s right – at just half an inch thick, the Droid 4 is the world’s thinnest 4G LTE QWERTY Smartphone. Not only is it ridiculously thin (for a slider), but it also packs some pretty raw power under it’s hood. Check out what it has to offer:
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Android 2.3.5 (Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgradable)
- 4-Inch “scratch-and-scrape resistant” display
- 16GB internal memory, Up To 32 GB microSD card supported
- Full five-row QWERTY
- 8MP rear shooter with 1080p HD Video Capture
- 4G LTE Capable (duh)
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- White Droid RAZR Available On December 15th (Tomorrow) For $ 299 With Agreement – Buy One, Get $ 100 Off A Droid Xyboard
- Motorola DROID 3 Now Available At Verizon For $ 199
- [Updated: Videos] Motorola Droid RAZR Is Official, Hitting Verizon Shelves In Early November For $ 299 With Two-Year Agreement
- Verizon Wireless Officially Announces The Motorola Droid Bionic, Available On September 8th For $ 299
- [CES 2012] Verizon Wireless And Motorola Announce The Beefier Droid RAZR MAXX And The Original Droid RAZR In Purple
[CES 2012] Verizon Wireless And Motorola Announce The Droid 4: The World’s Thinnest And Most Powerful 4G LTE QWERTY Smartphone was written by the awesome team at Android Police.