You might want to clear your schedule for a few weeks in May because that’s when the game Rigonauts will be appearing in the Play Store. An early version of Rigonauts from Engient took second prize in Activision’s Independent Games Competition last year, and now an updated version with improved graphics and gameplay is on the way to Android, iOS, and PC. This is a physics-based fighting game with a healthy dose of strategy, and that’s not something that comes along everyday.
In Rigonauts you play the role of Rigo, who has to lead his hobgoblin minions to freedom with their evil masters, the Komandants, hot on the trail.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Quick Game Hands-On] Clever Contraptions
- Minibash Brings Strategic Online Fighting With A Colorful, Bloody Twist To Android
- Help Build Your Own Nexus S By Bouncing Balls Of Google Apps In Nexus Contraptions
- [Review] Apparatus Wows Us With Little Big Planet-Like Gameplay And Creativity
- Verizon’s HTC Incredible Feeling Less Incredible Every Day: Ship Dates Pushed Back To August 3rd
Award-Winning Game Rigonauts Coming To Android In May, Bringing Fighting Machines With Some Assembly Required was written by the awesome team at Android Police.