Back at CES in January we got a first glance at Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia Ion. In our time with it, the device made an impression with its 720P display and 12 megapixel camera. As expected, this device is finally showing up on AT&T with an announcement today of the device’s availability later this month.
As you can see, this is a phone with some serious media credentials. The 4.6" ‘Reality display’ allows you to view HD content on the go, including content from the Sony Entertainment Network (SEN). The Xperia Ion is also PlayStation certified, so the SEN’s selection of games will be available to you in addition to music and video.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Sony Ericsson Announces Xperia Arc S At IFA- Brings 3D Panorama, Upped Processor And More
- Rumor: HTC Phones Will Get PlayStation Certification Later This Year
- Sony Rolling Out Xperia Mini Pro And Xperia Live With Walkman Android 4.0 OTA, Continuing The 2011 Xperia Line Update Program
- Official: Sony Ericsson Xperia arc Coming Stateside In August – But No Word On Which Carrier(s)
- Sony And HTC Are Partnering To Bring PlayStation Certification To HTC Devices
AT&T Announces Exclusive Availability Of Sony’s LTE-Packing Xperia Ion On June 24th For $ 99.99 On Two Year Contract was written by the awesome team at Android Police.