The fast moving world of Android never sleeps and neither do we. In an effort to keep our readers up-to-date on all the comings and goings with Google’s mobile OS, we’ve created the Android Overload. This is the place where we dump all the stories that didn’t quite make it onto our front page. Hopefully, you can find a hidden gem, as there’s usually something here for everyone. Enjoy.
- Want in-depth analysis of your phone’s hardware and how your apps are using it? Check out Diagnosis in the Google Play Store.
- FCC approves AT&T spectrum transfer to T-Mobile as part of failed merger. [Reuters]
- Android revenue revealed for the first time ever during Oracle trial. [SlashGear]
- Google originally thought Android tablets would rule 33% of market share in 2011. [GigaOM]
- “Galaxy S 3″ name shows up in Samsung Kies. [SamMobile]
- Cricket leaning on competitors for LTE network. [LightReading]
- Archos officially launches new Arnova G3 tablets. [ArcTablet]
- Gameloft announces N.O.V.A. 3. Only has artwork to show for it. [PocketGamer]
- Huawei looking to ship 60 million smartphones this year. [Reuters]
Source: Android Phone Fans