Wow, this didn’t take long at all – the Android 2.3.4 update for the Samsung Nexus S that we were afraid would take a couple of weeks to surface, has already shown up and is ready to be flashed to your Nexus S running 2.3.3 (GRI40 or GRI54).
Just like before, manual update instructions couldn’t be simpler, so why wait for your device to be updated OTA (who knows when that will happen) when you can do it all by yourself and get that Google Talk video and voice chat right here and now?
Note: If you don’t…
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours. Discount coupons also available.
- BREAKING: Samsung Moment Leaked Android 2.1 Update Rooted Only A Few Hours Later – Available Now
- How To: Root And Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Your Nexus S [Instructions]
- Nexus One Users, Get Your Froyo Download And Install Guide Here! UPDATE: It’s Been Rooted!
- Google Releases Android 2.3.3 Update .ZIPs For Nexus One And Nexus S
- Android 2.3.4 To Introduce Video Chat – No Need To Wait Until Google I/O
[Updated 4/30/11] Don’t Wait For The OTA – Update Your Nexus S To Android 2.3.4 Manually (GRI40 Or GRI54 -> GRJ22) was written by the awesome team at Android Police.