From the beginning, Android users have been trying to guess what’s in store for the OS, even down to what the next version will be called. While many have speculated on what Ice Cream Sandwich’s successor will be named, This is my Next reported today that a "trusted source" revealed that the next version of Android will in fact be called Jelly Bean.
As usual we have no idea what version number this will be, but the source also divulged that "game-changing" features will be integrated into Jelly Bean, some of which were initially meant for Ice Cream Sandwich….
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Andy Rubin: Next Version Of Android To Be Called "Ice Cream Sandwich"
- Exclusive Leak: First Android Ice Cream Sandwich Screenshots, Plus More ICS Details
- Ice Cream Sandwich Set To Launch In October Or November, Says Eric Schmidt
- [I/O 2011] Ice Cream Sandwich: One OS To Rule Them All
- From The Horse’s Mouth: Samsung Epic 4G Pre-Order Not Starting Today
[Updated] Android’s Next Iteration May Be Called ‘Jelly Bean,’ Include ‘Game-Changing Stuff’ That Was Left Out Of Ice Cream Sandwich was written by the awesome team at Android Police.