A couple of weeks ago, the whole tech world was abuzz with the official launch of Google Wallet, a revolutionary new service that looks to replace your tired old credit cards in lieu of your Android-powered smartphone. As great as that sounds, there is one small problem: it’s only officially available on one device – the Nexus S 4G on Sprint.
While NFC hasn’t been widely adopted in the smartphone market yet, the NS4G wasn’t even the first device to pack the appropriate hardware — it was actually T-Mobile’s Nexus S (which is the same as AT&T’s…
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Google Wallet And Google Offers Are Official, Pay With Your Phone Using NFC
- [Update: It's Getting Closer] Google Wallet May Be Launching In Time For NFC World Congress On September 19th (Yes, Tomorrow)
- It’s Official – Google Wallet Is Here, Handy App Can Tell You Where To Use It
- Nexus S 4G Android 2.3.7 Update GWK74 Rolling Out Now, Includes Wallet App, Google Shopper, Security Patches
- Download: Android 2.3.7 (GWK74) With Google Wallet For The Nexus S 4G
[Updated] Want Google Wallet On Your T-Mobile Or AT&T Nexus S? Flash This Mod, Courtesy Of XDA was written by the awesome team at Android Police.