Since we first saw the Droid 4 last month, we’ve been waiting for more info on the phone that seems to perfect the ideas behind the Droid 3. Just yesterday, we saw official specs and a few scanned photos from a leaked Verizon document. Today, Droid Life unearthed some official press shots, showing off the Droid 4′s 4" qHD display and 5-row keyboard.
In case you need a refresher, here are the Droid 4′s specs:
- 4-inch qHD display
- 1.2Ghz dual-core processor (most likely the same one that’s in the Droid
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- Motorola Droid 4 Specs Surface: 4-Inch Display, 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor, And LTE
- [One-Day Only Deal Alert] Amazon Wireless Offering Droid RAZR For $ 111.11 In Celebration Of 11/11/11 (That’s Over $ 180 Off)
- DroidDoes Site Updated With New ‘Win A Droid RAZR’ Game, DroidLanding Twitter Comes Back To Life For Another Scavenger Hunt
- GSM Version Of The DROID RAZR Spotted At FCC – Headed To AT&T Or US Regional Carriers
- Splurge Of Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab Info Leaks Out – November 1st Release?
Official Photos Surface – Moto’s Droid 4 Looks Like The RAZR’s Smaller Cousin (With A Keyboard) was written by the awesome team at Android Police.